Fully featured HydroDRY® jacket with a longer length for full protection from the elements.
Built around our 'Function First' design ethos, the Hain has all the features required to keep you dry and protected on those big hill days. Tried and tested HydroDRY® 150D fabric is durably tough but soft to handle, lined with mesh and taffeta for all day comfort. Our new fully adjustable Hill Hood keeps the wind and rain at bay and can be rolled away neatly when not required. There is then all the other standard features you'd expect from Sprayway like amazing arm lift, proper map sized pockets and that all important longer length to give added protection.
- 2-layer HydroDRY® 150D polyester oxford fabric offers superior strength and durability
- Mesh and taffeta combination lining for all day comfort
- Grown on fully adjustable Hill Hood with a wired peak and roll away tab feature
- 2-way centre front zip with double storm guard
- 2 large zipped hand pockets with plackets and mesh venting will easily take a map. Hook and loop tabbed inner pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable split hem drawcords