A lightweight, classically styled, jersey faced fleece hoody, perfect for cooler days.
The Saul hoody is a highly versatile fleece that's ideal for being worn alone over a tech tee on a cooler days hike or as part of layering system on a big day on the Ben. Its CoreC™ 200 double knit jersey fabric has a exceptionally pill resistant face whilst a high wicking brushed backer ensures to you stay warm, dry and comfortable even during the hardest of pushes. Other features include a low profile grown on elastane bound hood to keep the chills off. 2 zipped hand pockets and a handy laminated sleeve pocket for all your essentials.
- CoreC™ 200 double knit polyester jersey fleece. Its soft to touch face has a tightly knitted construction for exceptional pilling resistance. A brushed pique construction offers the perfect blend of warmth & wicking performance.
- Grown on elastane bound hood
- Reversed centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand pockets with tricot lining
- Laminated zipped arm pocket
- Self-fabric cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem