Classic, longer length fully featured 2-layer GORE-TEX jacket.
Built to take on the rigours of hillwalking in the British Isles, the Kenmore is constructed from the latest in GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric technology. Its 75D recycled polyester plain weave outer face is tough. Taffeta lining keeps you dry and comfortable all day long. Our protective longer hill fit. A fully wrap around Hill hood that rolls neatly away into the collar. Large pockets that easily take an OS map, gloves and other hill day essentials. Concealed waist drawcord, adjustable hem and cuffs make for a perfect fit.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX 75D PFCec free recycled polyester plain weave fabric offers high level of protection and comfort
- Taffeta lining for next to skin comfort
- Roll-away, fully adjustable Hill Hood with a laminated and wired peak, wrap around face guard for added protection and a tricot lined collar for comfort
- 2-way YKK® centre front zip with double storm guard
- 2 large zipped angled hand pockets, hook and loop tabbed hidden storm guard pocket, hook and loop tabbed inner pocket
- Concealed drawcord waist adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable split hem drawcords