Made from the most durable fibre in the world - Dyneema®, these abrasion-resistant trousers are ideal for adventure, whether out trekking in the mountains or exploring in the urban jungle. The Gurkhali Pants in Tamur River, bear the name of the fearsome Nepali soldiers recruited in British, Indian and UN Peace keeping forces in war zones arond the world. Lightweight and stretchy, they are rugged enough to cope with any conditions nature can throw at them. Reinforced stitching and seams add to their resilience and a classic five-pocket jean styling gives them an air of tradition that will never look out of place, indoors or out.
- Mid-Rise, straight-leg fit
- Pocketing: Classic 5-Pocket jean styling
- With a gusseted crotch and durable two-way stretch-and-recovery fabric, this garment is supportive and retains it's shape while accomodating for greater mobility and comfort
- Made with Dyneema®, the strongest and most durable fibre in the world, for a lightweight soft feel that is extremely durable and abraison resistant
- Reinforced with heavy duty stitching and bartacking at critical seams for your most active days
- UPF Rating 50+
8 oz. twill made from 87% cotton / 6% Dyneema® / 5% polyester / 2% Lycra